For months I have been trying to figure out what I was going to do this summer. Try no more, I have figured it out. I am so excited to FINALLY announce what I am doing this summer!
- Starting on Monday, May 8th, I will be taking a summer finance class. Although, this doesn’t sound fun, it will put me on class closer to finishing my degrees.
- As always, I will be swimming. This is my last summer of swimming and I am so happy I get to do it with the team I love. I’m thankful to be able to come home every summer and train with Irish.
- I have been accepted for the Swimming World Magazine Summer Internship. I am so excited for this opportunity to grow as a writer and learn a different side of writing. I will be writing articles a total of 7 articles over the summer, one every two weeks.
- I am once again coaching for Irish Aquatics this summer. I will be coaching the youngest group of swimmers. I am so excited for another opportunity to coach and to gain experience.
- I was accepted to work as a volunteer camp counselor at Camp-Watcha-Wanna-Do. This is a camp for childhood cancer survivors/patients. I am so excited to give back to something that means so much to me. Camp will be a week long in the middle of June and I could not be more excited!